K. Mathew Warnock, MD Specializes in Shoulder Dislocation Surgery

Have a shoulder injury? Contact K. Mathew Warnock, MD. Shoulder dislocation surgery can help painful shoulder injuries. He is a shoulder specialist who treats people with recurrent shoulder dislocations. This is a complicated problem that Dr. Warnock can treat successfully.

Don’t Wait to Treat Your Shoulder Dislocation Symptoms

Look out for swelling, weakness, numbness, bruising, and severe pain. These are all symptoms and can mean a torn ligament, tendon, labrum or muscle. A skilled shoulder surgeon can immediately determine the best treatment plan and get you started on the road to recovery. Dr. Warnock, a fellowship-trained shoulder surgeon, will examine your shoulder for motion and strength. He will determine if you have had a shoulder dislocation and discuss the necessary treatment options. In some cases, shoulder dislocation surgery is necessary. No matter the cause of your dislocated shoulder, Dr. Warnock can recommend a treatment plan that’s right for you.


  • Board certified by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
  • Member of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons and American Orthopedic Society for Sports Medicine
  • Experienced sports medicine physician and orthopedic surgeon
  • Fellowship-trained shoulder surgeon
  • Specialized training in shoulder injuries
  • Uses sophisticated arthroscopic techniques
  • Treats patients of all ages
  • Fluent in Spanish and Portuguese


Make an Appointment With Our Skilled Shoulder Surgeon Today

Dr. Warnock is experienced in shoulder dislocation surgery. His state-of-the-art solutions for your shoulder dislocation injury will get you back to your normal routine. We want to help you resume work, sports, and other regular activities. Dr. Warnock serves patients of all ages from teenagers to seniors. Call our office and let Dr. Warnock examine your shoulder. We provide outstanding personalized care to our patients. Don’t continue to put off a visit to the doctor! Call us at 281-807-4380 or complete our online form.